these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

down time

Sometimes I just have to make myself put down work and sink myself into some down time. Not just studying for my next Sunday night, or rehearsing for the next worship set, but just time to listen. I talk too much. My life is too noisy at times. I can't hear the little things that God wants to teach me.

Last weekend was fun. My buddy Ray did a great job organizing the Super Bowl party and we had a great turnout. Good job Ray dog.

All I know is that the Cowboys beat the Colts. How 'bout them Cowboys?!!

I'm out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Doug!
It sure was great to see a great student turnout. Makes me wonder what next year will be like.