these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Colombia '10

Well.... after a long two days in the Dallas and Miami airports, we're here in Barranquilla!

This is such a great city! God has been speaking to me a lot the last couple of days. As we were waiting I was reminded, as I often am, of God's orchestrative powers.

Proverbs 19:21..."Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

There are times when we just can't figure it out..... but then again....we don't have to always have it figured out. God's not ringin' His hands and wondering what's goin' on, or how this is going to work out, or what's coming next.

We don't have to ask God to show up for anything. He's here......we have to show up. We have to seek Him.

I'm excited to see what He has planned here in Barranquilla this week. I'll be posting updates daily while we're here, so check in. Time to go to be right now though...

I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Doug ... God's plan is perfect. Eager to see how the delay will reveal His plan after the week is complete.