these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, June 25, 2007

busy, busy...





Well...lots of stuff goin' on around here. Summer is a crazy time of year.
We took our senior high kids to the Galaxy Drive-in Theatre in Ennis last Thursday. What a great deal. $6 for a double feature and cheap snack bar. Check it out at...

http://www.galaxydriveintheatre.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Afterwards.....a lock-in at the church. I am so old. I got home around 9:00 am Friday morning and figured I would sleep till noon or so. I woke up at 1:00 looked at the clock and thought...i'll just lay here for a little longer. The next time I looked at the clock it was 4:00. I thought I had really screwed up my sleep cycle, but I had no problems going to be around midnight and sleeping till 9:00 Saturday. I very rarely sleep in like that, so I was pretty pumped.

This will be a busy week. We've got VBS at our church this week, so it'll be crazy every night this week and then we leave for camp next Sunday. We're taking our students to Lake Tomahawk in Livingston, TX. Should be lots of fun.

I'm reading Michael English's book, The Prodigal Comes Home, right now. He's been one of my favorite singers for a long time this story of personal failure and God's redemption is awesome. I'm glad he's on the road again sharing his story. He is truly an incredible talent with an even more incredible story of God's deliverance.


Well....lots of stuff to do. I've got a new lawn mower, so I'm hopin' to get out and mow the yard today. Just 45 days till kick-0ff.....Cowboys v. Colts. Here's a couple of pics of me and Beaux on our man trip a couple of weeks ago......I'm out.


No comments: