these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

back home...



















well.....we're back home from camp. got home thursday night after a great week at Lake Tomahawk in Livingston, TX. Not enough room to tell you how awesome the week was...but we're baptizing 9 teenagers Wednesday night, and God did some incredible things while we were there. First Baptist Church of Baytown, TX and Second Baptist of Highlands, TX were with us for the week.


Our kids are awesome! This Wednesday we're going to have a camp share service and get to hear from some of them.....don't miss it.



Kelly and I went to the Keith Urban concert last night. It was great. What a great entertainer. And an incredible picker. My wife thinks he's kind of cute too.....I just don't see it.

Gotta go now.....checking out "Transformers" tonight with the manchild. I'm out....

No comments: