these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, August 20, 2007

what's goin' on....

So......I'm teaching my 15 year old how to drive. She's got her permit and we're drivin' all over the place. She has her good days and she has her bad. My wife won't even ride with her. She's terrified.

She's actually doin' okay. We've got to work on turning into parking lots when traffic is coming out, keeping her speed constant, and not drifting to the right (perhaps the scariest of her faults).

It's back to the office tomorrow after being off for two weeks. I'm looking forward to it. Two weeks is a long time, and I love my job, so I'm ready to go back.

This week marks the end of the summer and it's back to school. This has been a great summer for the students at Springcreek. We've seen a lot of spiritual growth and I am pumped to see the plans that God has on our campuses this year.

Well...I know these were just a few random thoughts, but it's what's goin' on. By the way....how 'bout them Cowboys?!

I'm out....

1 comment:

Meg said...

you da bomb douglas...


you're almost as cool as dog =]