these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, September 24, 2007

a little this, a little that

I've been doin' laundry all day......stinks! Washing, drying, folding, putting up......stinks! I don't even think I finished all of it....the kids go through so many clothes. I think what's frustrating about that is that there was stuff in the dirty clothes that wasn't even dirty. They were just too lazy to put it up the first time it got washed, so it sat on their floor until this time and they just put it back in the dirty clothes. I folded three jackets today.....when was the last stinkin' time anybody around here wore a jacket?


How 'bout them Cowboys?! Yeah! 3-0 and a complete domination of the NFC Champion Chicago Bears.











Still reading through 1 Corinthians.....it's so good. Just so much good stuff about the attitude of the church, Christians, and how we interact with our community.

We have some great students at Springcreek. We finished up our series on Islam last night and start a 4 week series on Catholicism next week. I just love our students....they are just an impressive group of kids.


















Well.....the Cryin' Eagles are 3-1 after an impressive, hard-fought 7-0 shutout of the Bears last Saturday at Central Park in Garland. Headed to practice tonight......

Weight Loss Challenge Update...5 weeks in:

Starting Weight: 264

Current Weight: 250 (I've hit a little bit of a plateau....gotta work a little harder now)

I'm out....

4 comments:

Angie Lessard said...

Wow - can I feel your pain about the laundry!! I don't know how many winter shirts I folded last week and once again ranted and raived about how I wouldn't do it anymore!

Anonymous said...

Laundry is a necessary evil…especially when you have a six year old little girl who thinks multiple changes a day are peachy and anything worn over 5 minutes goes in the hamper, then there is her sister who believes that socks will take themselves to the hamper. Don’t get me started on Dad…

ilovedavid_456 said...

Hey this is marissa i have a blog know i just wanted to let you know its sissyrooroo.blogspot.com
thanks,

Marissa

Anonymous said...

hey doug its me cassidy cleveland from the merge.i was wondering if u can post all the videos from freelicious camp onto youtube?mostly the one from the other church on thriller!!!its so funny.thnxz contact me at the merge on wensday night thnxz!!!byee