these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

catchin' up....

Well, it was 18 years ago yesterday that Kelly and I were married. It's hard to believe that we've been together for 19 years (dating and marriage). We were so poor in college and then finding out she was pregnant right before college graduation.........man. I've been with her for half of my life........and I can truly say that she's made it the best half.

Now....there were some other cool things that happened this weekend.

1. Wendy's introduced vanilla Frosty's. YES! Chick-fil-A shakes and vanilla Frosty's all in the
same month......hold on and let me go wipe the tears of my cheeks.

2. Pee-wee football has begun and I am the head coach of the Garland Eagles 4th grade
juggernaut. First day of pads tomorrow.........

3. We went over to some friends house tonight. Julie makes awesome meatball sandwiches,
and the two I had were great.

4. Talledega Nights is the funniest movie I've seen in a while. If you ain't first, you're last.

5. 6 days until the Cowboys pre-season opener....how 'bout them Cowboys?!

Here are some pics from the mission trip a couple of weeks ago.....I'm out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First you shake it, then you bake it.


Happy anniversary! Ours was saturday as well, 11 years for us : )