these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

glad to be back...

Catalyst was pretty stinkin' awesome! Lots of great stuff on what it looks like to "be" the church in our community. I'm pretty pumped about the stuff I heard. I picked up a few books that I'm actually pretty excited about reading. They had a real good lineup of speakers. Leaders from many different cultures, backgrounds, etc....I was very impressed and would love to make this trip again next year.

I am glad to be home though...........there's just something about your own shower, bed, couch and everything when you've been gone for a little bit.

The Eagles' 1 game winning streak came to an end tonight at the hands of the Bison....19-0. Ugly! It was as if we had a team of swinging doors on the offensive line.

I'll upload some pictures from Atlanta tomorrow..........Cowboys v. Eagles tomorrow...I hate the Eagles (Philadelphia that is..). I'm out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would mention that the 7th grade Apollo A team beat Liberty yesterday evening. This was the last game in a UNDEFEATED season! I am so proud of those guys...:)