these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

V is for Victory

Well.....the nation's longest scoreless, pee-wee football streak is over. As is the 4 game losing streak of the mighty Garland Eagles. We are in the win column with a dominant 14-6 victory over the Falcons. There was no whining and crying in the Eagle camp Saturday........nothing but the sweet sound of victory. How 'bout them Eagles?!!

Huge Cowboys win today............45-14. It has been a long time since the 'boys have put those kind of numbers on somebody.

What a great weekend. I gave the kids permission to celebrate until tomorrow.......then it's back to the grind of preparing for next week's battle against the might Bison. I'm going to watch some game film with my son..............okay so we're watching Spongebob, but it's back to work tomorrow. We have a win streak to protect.

I'm out.....

No comments: