these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, November 06, 2006

rollin' dirty in the ATL....


Back in A-town.....

Flew into Atlanta today with Bob, Gerry, Ray, and Harp for the Northpoint Drive Conference. Bob and I are just hangin' out. The other guys went to eat, but I wasn't hungry. No, that is not a misprint and I am not sick....I'm just not hungry. Reason being.....a return trip to Daddy D'z Barbeque Joynt. Ribs, red beans and rice, fried okra, and cornbread. Not to mention their very unique appetizer, Que Wraps (barbequed pork, wrapped and deep fried).

Toured the CNN center this afternoon. Very cool. Saw a live newscast being sent right to your living room. No pictures allowed though....

Conference starts tonight....updates later. Here's a picture of me and Susanna, aka "the mean island woman" and Daddy D'z best waitress and inside CNN.

I'm out....

No comments: