these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Orchestration

Just when you think you have things figured out........bam! God's orchestration is unbelievable. The way he works in our lives......it is absolutely amazing.

Moving people in and then out. Connections, relationships, jobs, churches....everything. His plan is sovereign. No matter what we do or how hard we try.....there is no way we can imagine how things will work sometimes.

I love good music and hearing how all of the parts fit together. Melody, rhythm, vocals, instrumentation....all of it. In the same way...it's fun to watch God's plan develop, and the orchestration that takes place making sure all of the parts are in place and working. I love it.

I'm in a better place right now than I've been in sometime. It feels good and I can't wait to see what God has in store tomorrow.

I'm out.....

No comments: