these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a Day....

Man....today was really good. We visited a great church this morning. The people there were great and the lesson was relevant and scriptural. It just felt right....know what I mean? The music rocked, good message.....just an overall good worship experience.

Then tonight we had some of our favorite people in the world over for some God talk and prayer. I love those guys! You guys know who you are.......

I'm looking forward to this week. I feel like God is beginning to provide some clarity on the things that have been clouding up our lives over the last couple of months.

I'll be glad when it's crystal clear..........

I'm out....

No comments: