these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Things....

New restaurant.......J's Catfish....cajun catfish and huge shrimp. done right! plus the hushpuppies and fries. Yes!

Also.....Firewheel Mall added a dine-in Sonic complete with HDTV big screen with Sportcenter. On top of that...it's right next door to the Nestle's Toll-House place. WHAT?!! I hate malls, but this one is on it's way up. I may even go out there at Christmas.................maybe

New cd review......Chris Tomlin's "See The Morning." It's great! I've been a fan of Tomlin's for a long time. The songs are hooky, with simple, but great melodies. I just feel good after I listen to his stuff. This one is definitely worth the money. Get it.

New T.V. season......The Office is sheer GREATNESS! Hilarious. Grey's Anatomy....more greatness.

I love football..........just thought I'd throw that in. The Eagles, and yes I left out "cryin'" on purpose, had the best two practices we've had all year. I'm feeling real good about this weekend, and I can't even be there. High school game tomorrow night, college gameday saturday morning, and the Cowboys v. Titans Sunday.......how 'bout them Cowboys?!! T.O. is not even worth mentioning.

I'm out......

No comments: