these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, November 07, 2005

A big thank you....

Last night we, as a staff, had the opportunity to thank the many volunteers that help the ministry of SCC. It was a great night, and everyone seemed to have a great time. Abuelos provided great food, Tim Hawkins was incredible entertainment, and the night was a success. I don't think there is anyway that we can fully thank all of the people that help this church. They are really an incredible group.

I thought I was going to bust my gut during Tim's part of the program. He is one of the funniest people I've heard. I've had the opportunity to work with him a little, and he gets funnier every time I see him. If you have never heard him, check out timhawkins.net. Hilarious!!

Monday night...8:00.....are you ready for some football? Patriots v. Colts...greatness!

I'm out.......

No comments: