these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trick or treat..

Bob, I loved your stuff on Halloween. I've been through all those phases myself, and can identify. I still think the look on "the boy's" face would be worth lots of money when he heard the words "get in the car son." I myself sit down with my kids and go through the candy and make sure that I take away the stuff that they may not like. I see it as my responsibility to test the things that are in their bags for taste, and quality. Who wants to bite into a pack of Starbursts that have lost their burst, or a not so jolly rancher. My personal favorites are the 3-pack of SweetTarts, and Now-N-Laters. But the mother of all catches are the boxes of Hot Tamales. I'm happy with our take this year......

I'm sitting here mind numbingly blank as to what I should write about tonight. My son just took a shower with the curtain open.........I'm out.

No comments: