these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

CLOWNED!!

I think this weekend was awesome! With that being said, I'm glad it's done. Don't get me wrong....there were a lot of good things that came out of this weekend, but I need some rest. Those of you that have to get up and go to work today, don't get all ruffled up about that statement, Monday is to me what Saturday is to you......a day off.

Saturday night we took about 35 high school students to the haunted maze. It's a corn field that someone has turned into a very creepy halloween freak show. They also have a "fun" house full of stinkin' clowns. My students know I'm terrified of clowns. My friend Kevin Williams, one of our adult leaders, bought me a ticket to the stinkin' fun house, told all of the clowns my name, and I went through it with most of our kids. OH MY GOSH! That might have been the creepiest thing I have ever been through in my entire life. One of those hideous creatures knew my name and kept popping up everywhere whining my name. It was a 3D house with some real weird effects, and the stupid clowns came out of no where. Fun house is just not an accurate title....."stinkin', creeped out, pee your pants clown house" would be more appropriate. I'm scaring myself so I'll stop talking about clowns now.

Great services last night and this morning, and then a great sr. high service (The Net) tonight capped this weekend off in a great way. God just continues to bring people our way, and they're awesome! I am looking forward to resting tomorrow and trying to get rid of this sickness.

How 'bout them Cowboys.....big win over the Cards.....I'm out.

No comments: