these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Busy day...

Have you ever felt like you worked all day and got nothing accomplished? That's me right now. I find myself sitting here at 11:00, watching SportsCenter and blogging. What? I should be asleep.

I've getting some e-mails from some of our students, and I am so excited about where we're going. We're using the "life together" curriculum from Doug Fields in our high school small groups and it's going to be great.

I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I'm going to have to spend some time next week talking to our junior high kids about manners, and respect. They can just be totally disrespectful to the people teaching and leading them in worship. In their defense, this is all new to them, and they do have to learn. We'll have some tutorials next week.

Check out our church blog at springcreekchurch.org for some pretty interesting e-mails we received about our current sermon series on sex. It's a great series on biblical truths about sexual relationships, and it is good, solid, biblical teaching, but some people just can't get past the word sex. Check it out...

Well...I"m falling asleep...but here are some pics from "The Merge" as promised.

I'm out.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Save gas, do your shopping online in our Fragrance, Cosmetics, Skin Care & Vitamin Department A wide selection of brand Name and Designer scents and beauty products including hair straighteners. Or shop in one of our other categorized Departments. Make Christmas Shopping easy!