these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Little Late....

Got in late last night from church and didn't do anything but go to sleep....very nice. Well, I should clarify that I watched a little baseball and ate some queso first....also very nice.

Man...went out this morning to get my paper and the weather is awesome!!! For a sweathog like myself the coolness is a cause to celebrate. I think I might just take my shirt off and run outside right now (that was for my buddy Bob Bickford).

Last night was our 1st Wednesday Communion Service and it went great. We had it in our student auditorium due to some construction going on in our main auditorium. It's great to gather and take communion as a body and be reminded of the sacrifice Christ made for us. I can never get enough of that. The fact we have real crackers helps too. The little, bland things I grew up with were NASTY!!!

I had my first meeting with my new senior high small group leaders after the service and I am pumped about the upcoming year. "The Net" starts Sunday, and we have some great small group leaders waiting to start teaching these students. It's so exciting to have these guys on board. I honestly feel like I have 7 other youth pastors working with me.

If you haven't already done so, you have got to pick up the new Lincoln Brewster Live Worship cd. It's titled "All to You" and it's crazy good. He's an amazing worship leader, and unbelievable guitar talent. Check him out.

I'm going to head out to the new mall here in Garland today and check things out. They're giving away a lot of stuff for the grand opening and I'm all about the freebies. As promised, here are some pictures of some bad bikes at the state fair that I took Monday.


Is this bad or what? It's the Web Bike that was featured on American Chopper.

These are just some awesome bikes!

Check out the size of the back tire on this monster!

No comments: