these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Fair Times

Well....it's state fair time here in Texas. I took my oldest daughter and my son to the fair today. My other daughter was sick, and stayed home with mom. I'm so cheap. The amount of money we dropped at the fair today will hurt me for days. But we did get two inflatable bats, and a small, stuffed puppy to show for it. The two state fair corny dogs that I put away were the highlight of my day. Oh yeah, the OC Chopper guys were there, and they had some sweet bikes with them. I'll have pictures tomorrow....

On another note.....Shiloh Terrace Baptist Church here in Dallas has a service every Monday night called Footnote. It's driven by their singles, and college, but open to everyoned citywide. Dave Edwards preaches every week, and my band Envoy leads the music. It's been great. We only have 3 more weeks this fall, but they are looking to do it for 12 weeks in the spring. We're having a blast doing it and look forward to more of this.

I can't believe the Packers are so terrible. I know that was random, but I'm watching Monday Night Football right now, and I'm a big Brett Favre fan, and it's just weird to see them so bad. Oh well....

My wife just asked me what this blog thing is for and am I going to become obsessed with one more thing to take me away so it's best I leave now. Until tomorrow...I'm out.

No comments: