these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Cowboys make me cry....

The tears have finally dried after today's Cowboy game, but my heart still hurts. We had two great services today, and our student services were awesome. Jay (our associate student pastor) did a great job with our junior high kids this morning, and will start our new middle school ministry (The Merge) Wednesday night the 12th. The Net, our high school ministry, starts next Sunday, but of course I've mentioned that in each post.

Adam Barnard and Brendan Walton did a great job leading our high school students in worship today. They always do. Auditions for our new worship team start this week and I'm real excited about how it's looking for the future. We've got some great students that want to take on that leadership role.

I'm taking my family to the State Fair of Texas tomorrow. I'm all about Fair food. Car shows and corn dogs....Yeah baby!! The Orange County Chopper Crew is going to be there, so I'm ready. Hopefully I'll have some cool pictures to post tomorrow night.

I'm out.....till tomorrow.

No comments: