these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Is it really trust?

We're in the win column.....my daughter's softball team notched a victory in their first game of the season...14-4. Not to brag, but she did go 3 for 3 with 4 rbi's, pitched one inning, faced 3 batters, struck two out and got the other on a groundball back to the mound. She was at shortstop the rest of the game and got two assists.

The boy has been at football camp this week 8:00-11:00 each morning. He's having a blast. He says his favorite part so far is the receiver station. Of course today they got to tackle a big tackling dummy and he said that was real cool.

I heard a good word today at staff meeting. We watched a video and there was some really good stuff said. One of the things that I heard and have been chewing on all day is a word on limiting God. There are so many ways that we place limitations on God or show our distrust is his promises. I know there are ways that I profess my commitment to God, but hold on to things just in case he doesn't come through. What kind of faith is that?

I'm out.....

No comments: