these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Team....Work




Things are going good here in Canyon, TX. It's nice to get the chance to get away and just look at and talk about the ministry of Springcreek, where we're going and what needs to be done to get there.




I've been involved with lots of teams in my life (coaching staffs, faculties, bands, worship teams, etc...) and I can honestly say that this staff is the second best team of which I've ever been a part. I am excited about each of the individual ministries and how we're working to make sure we facilitate growth in each others area of responsibility. It's exciting.




We had some good mexican food last night...Leal's in Amarillo. Good stuff. After that, a little trip out to the Cadillac Ranch. Not sure why it was done, but it's kind of cool.


We're gonna wrap things up today and head home later this evening. It'll be nice to get back home to Kelly and the kids. That's the best team. I'm out....







No comments: