these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, July 21, 2006

A living sacrifice...

Well...back home. The week at Howard Payne with FBC Richardson's kids was great. But it is nice to be back home and in my own bed.

You know....I was thinking on a verse today. Romans 12:1 speaks about offering our bodies as a living sacrifice as our spiritual act of worship. You know....when we do that, everything else seems to fall right into place.

I look at the times I try to control things and the times I allow God to control....and there is a world of difference in the way things go down.

Worship is truly setting our minds attention and our heart's affection on God for who he is and what he has done. When we make that a daily practice.......what peace and order.

I'm out....

No comments: