these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, July 17, 2006

A week at HPU....

I know...it's been a week. A very busy one at that, so forgive me.

I'm at Howard Payne University right now leading worship for a youth camp. The first night was great. I'll have some pics up tomorrow. I do need to talk to their youth pastor though. Their rally each morning is at 8:30. WHAT? 8:30? We have to play songs at 8:30? Camp rallies should never start before 10:00. Oh well.....

I talked to Beaux tonight. He asked when he could have a brother. He's sick of sisters. Too bad it's not gonna happen for him.

I don't know why I'm sitting here when we play at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I'll be back tomorrow but for now....I'm out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Doug I'm sorry!! I agree, people shouldn't be up at that early hour!!
Hehe, can't wait for you to come back! I miss u!!

~Hailey~