these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Reflecting and recovering.....




Today was man day. My son and I have one of these days every so often so we can just hang out and be guys.

Today we went and saw Superman Returns. Greatness! The plan was to go see it at the IMAX. When we got there it was sold out until the 9:45 p.m. tomorrow night. Needless to say we just went to the normal theatre for the 11:00 a.m. showing. It was cool.

I've had some time to look back at our camp last week and evaluate some things. God really moved throughout the week. We had so many students make decisions for Christ. Some coming to Christ for the first time and others commiting to walking with Christ and renewing their relationship with Him after realizing where they were in their lives.

We saw sr. high students show compassion and care for our jr. high kids, we saw relationships among our students develop, relationships with the other church develop, and above all, kids and adults coming to grips with their relationship with Christ.

As happy as I am with our camp week, I enjoyed my day off today, and am looking forward to spending some time with friends tomorrow celebrating July 4th. Here are some more pics from camp....

I'm out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A HUGE Thank You goes out to you and all the leaders/volunteers for 'Freelicious Camp '06'. It was the BEST week of our daughters life, literally.

Thanks again!
The Burns'