these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Pewston....

Pewston, TX.....home stink home. Also known as Houston.... I guess when you grow up in a place you become immune to certain smells, weather patterns, flying insects, etc......It is hot, humid, stinky, and I saw a mosquito eat a sparrow this morning. They are huge!!

We're here for my mom's wedding. Yes I do realize how weird that sounds and it feels even more weird. I'm actually officiating the ceremony..........WHAT? After tomorrow night I'll have a step dad, two step-brothers, and a step-sister........all of whom I've know since I was 5.

Tomorrow we'll be hanging out with all kinds of family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Should be fun............

Went and saw Pirates of The Caribbean today....Greatness! We had to sit on the second row and there was a 3 year old that would not be quiet behind us. Why do people do that? Bring kids that obviously can't handle being there and disturb everyone around them? Movie was good though......

That's it for now.....should have some good stuff tomorrow. I'm out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.