these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Birthday....

Today is my daughter Brooke's birthday. She is 12 today going on 18. She cracks me up. She requested Babe's for her birthday dinner tonight, and after a day of looking forward to some chicken fried stizeak we get there and it's closed. Brooke's plan B was Red Robin.......very good choice.

I got my truck back today. The Body Shop did an awesome job of putting it back together, and making it look like new. The rent car was nice, but it's nice to have my ride back. I got new tires put on today too, so it's feeling pretty good.

Tomorrow is meeting day, and the beginning of a very busy week leading up to Focus Weekend. I'm really excited about the way things are coming together and I know it's going to be a great experience for our students.

Super Bowl XL.....two weeks......Seattle v. Pittsburgh..............I hate the Steelers.

I'm out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you hate the steelers? come now, cowher deserves it. i hate the panthers : )
- danny b.