these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ramdon Tuesdays....

For years I dreamed of having a job that I could just talk ministry with friends and watch all of the ways God could work in a church and in the lives of people. I'm there.....

I had the weekend off Sat.-Mon. and came in today ready to hit the road running. We've got some good stuff coming up and there are some great ideas floating around the office that are going to be slammin'.

I just watched the first episode of American Idol 2006. Hilarious! There was a new show on tonight that I really liked a lot. "Love Monkey" is a new series about an A&R guy with a small New York record label. Very funny, and very good. It'll be a regular on my TIVO from here on out.

Found out that my truck should be out of the shop, and lookin' brand new by Friday. I like my rental car, but I'm ready to get my ride back. It could be worse I guess....I could be Ahmish and my ride could be at Mordecai's body shop getting put to sleep.

I just found out today that my Assoc. Student Pastor, Jay, studied mime in college. WHAT? I'm not sure what to do with that.....but I'm sure I'll think of something.

You know, I think I'll start making Tuesdays just a day to write random thoughts and happenings. Too many things went on today to organize them into any sequence, so maybe Random Tuesdays will work. I'm gonna go laugh at David Letterman until I fall asleep.

I'm out......

No comments: