these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random Tuesday


I am completely hooked. I have friends who watch "24" religiously. I had never watched it, so I went and rented the first season. It's keeping me up late trying to finish it. Sheer television greatness!

So my 12 year old daughter may have broken her toe this evening doing a high kick in the hallway. Why? Does that even make sense to anyone else?

Does anyone else think that chihuahuas are one of God's little animal jokes?

Steelers v. Seahawks....am I the only one that thinks that is weird? I can't root for the Steelers.
Sorry Jen and Bob and Tiffany and Joel...

Anyone that hasn't checked out Jeremy Camp's new live acoustic cd/dvd needs to go and buy it. Amazing!

Cap'n Crunch has got to be the best cereal ever created. Arguments?

Sanford and Son v. Good Times?

Florence v. Esther?

I know my students are too young to even know what I'm talking about....but trust me....more sheer tv greatness.

I am so looking forward to The Net starting back up in a couple of weeks.......lots of good things happening.

Here are some pictures from Focus Weekend......Enjoy.......I'm out.....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twelve year old girls need to high kick. Don't ask why. I'm 31, and I think I will high kick right now too. When no one is watching.

Here we go STEELERS, here we go!!!!!!

Capn Crunch is good, but it hurts the roof of my mouth. It's Golden Grahams all the way for me, yo.

I think it's Sanford and Son, because it has a good song. Whenever I see someone do something stupid, that song plays in my head.