these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Random Thoughts....

Paulio's Pizza.....I've been waiting for a sit-down pizza place in Rowlett, other than CiCi's, for 6 years. This place is great! Thin crust pizza, cheese bread, and cherry limeade on tap. Stinkin' awesome!

Why do some people put the toilet paper upside down on the roller?

Why is every light in my house on right now, but I'm the only one not in bed?

Why did I ever agree to get a beagle?

Who decides what stories make the 10 o'clock news?

Is it possible to maintain a "glass half full" attitude when there are 4 half full glasses of milk in my den right now?

Speaking of milk....I need some Nilla Wafers

How much money do people get paid to test the side effects of new drugs, and do you get paid according to the severity of the side effect?

Skating with Celebrities? Are you kidding?

Did that marketing genius also come up with New Coke?

Predictions on how many times we'll watch Vince Young score the winning touchdown in the Rose Bowl between now and the NFL draft in April..........I say 8 cajillion.

Who told Alanis Morissette that she would look good as a blonde?

Why am I still awake? Oh yeah, it's because I'm eating Nilla Wafers and milk.

I'm out......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary? If you want to spell it...it's on the cover. If you don't already know what the word means...you won't know where to look.
Thank you, good night.

Anonymous said...

Paulio's - that place is good, it's real good. Napoli's has pretty good pizza and there is also this place in Rockwall just near I30, across the street from the Culvers and L. Trevinos... can't remember the name.

Chris