these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back in the saddle...

Willowtime is over and it was back to the office today. Trying to get caught up and ready for the weekend. American Airlines finally got Jay's luggage back to him about midnight last night. All of his clothes were in there and everything. If they would not have found it he would have been out at least $4.13. I mean....it was his good clothes.

Jay and I sat down and planned a big part of our summer calendar. It's looking good. We've got a lot of good ideas and some cool things planned. I'm excited about the opportunities our students will have to grow spiritually this summer.

I've been thinking about something in particular from the conference this weekend. Greg Stier spoke on evangelism. I have a tendency to agree with a point that he made when he said that we may have forgotten or short-changed the effect that God's word can have on people's lives. The power of the gospel can stand alone and change lives. Like Greg said, I don't know how, and I can't understand it completely......but I believe it!

I'm going to go watch some tv......I may even try to find David Blaine resurrecting dead pigeons with the birdman and a group of pilgrims on The Learning Channel. Ask Jay...

I'm out.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dad....are u talkin on blog...? well im in ur office right now..l0l...and i dont kno whu to say...so im goin to go look up pics of the human body for my project!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Here are some pics...hope you like!

kaylaugh, the obnoxious photographer