these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, March 24, 2006

I love my job...

Yesterday.....
1. Organize a slammin' summer calendar for our students.....it's gonna be a great summer.
2. Free lunch with the people from Hawaiian Falls Waterpark. Great company and great
people.
3. Answer some e-mails from my awesome students
4. Put together Rock'em Sock'em Robots
5. Have Rock'em Sock'em Tournament with Jay to make sure it works properly.
6. Put together music for Jr. High '80's party. Need I say more?
7. My son Beaux made a 100 on his TAKS Test, so we had to celebrate....Double Dave's Pizza!
8. Thursday night means 2 things......"My Name is Earl" and "The Office."

What a day.....

So this morning this lady pulls up beside me at a red light. She has workbook/planner of some sort open on her console, another book propped against the steering wheel on her legs, she's writing in the one on her console, looking at the other, eating a breakfast burrito, and driving. What is up with that? I sincerely hope she made it to wherever she was going safely, but if she did not...I can understand why. I got a quick start when the light turned green and let the people behind me deal with her swerving all over the stinkin' road.

I am so excited about this summer. We are finalizing our summer calendar and it is going to be a great summer. It's a great thing when your ministry requires you to be in the mountains of New Mexico during June where it's only 80 degrees at the hottest.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm goin' home. I've got a little more reading to do and some e-mails to answer, but I can finish those while I'm driving home. I'm out...

No comments: