these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Been a while...




Man...what a week. We took a group of sr. high students to San Antonio/San Marcos/New Braunfels for a couple of days and it was great! It was a little cold for floating the river, so we found some other things to do with the time and it was great. We're taking a group of jr. high students to Six Flags today. The weather is great..so we should be good.

On the way to work this morning I remembered that it is St. Patrick's Day. I didn't have a stitch of green on, and I'm going to be with jr. high kids all day. In my mind that meant I would get pinched about a cajillion times today. So I stopped at Walmart to get me a green shirt. I love that store. It has saved me so many times. Need a last minute card...stop in at Walmart. Need some candy for the movies....Walmart. Need some more BB's for the neighbor's cat....Walmart. It's awesome!

Well....I'm looking forward to today. I'm also looking forward to the new series we are starting this week. It's titled "In the Ring." We're going to spend the next 4 weeks talking about dealing with difficult people. Man...is that something we all need to hear or what? I'm not sure what she meant, but my wife said she was real excited about it and planned on buying the dvd series for future reference. If she's not careful I'll be making a run to Walmart to buy that 60" HDTV flat panel Widescreen so she can watch those bad boys. I'm out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeaa Doug.. spring break trip was fun.. ugh cant believe its almost time for school again though.. but i like the picss!