these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What have I done?

I did it....I got a my space. It's crazy. I kind of like it though. I was looking at some of my student's spaces and found out a lot of stuff. It's pretty cool..

Today was Elk burger day at Ye Ol' Butcher Shop in Plano. Greatness! Me, Bob, and Ray did some damage. Well, Bob and I did....Ray just sat and watched. We had a great time just talking ministry and just chattin' about the stuff we see God doing at Springcreek.

My oldest daughter has high school orientation tomorrow night.....that's killin' me. That's my baby.

Well....I've got to take some allergy medicine. I led worship tonight at our jr. high service and it felt like I was singing in a space helmet. I'm goin' to bed. I'm out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey doug! at least your not Dad both of his babys gaduate next year.