these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Man it's good to be home...

I got to baptize my son tonight.....AWESOME!!!! It was so cool.

Today is my birthday and my wife planned a surprise party for me after church tonight. One of my student's parents asked me to come talk to her, and all of my kids were waiting in the student ministry auditorium to surprise me. It was great. We had a cake and everything. I got a cool Stevie Ray Vaughn dvd/cd, and some gift cards. My wife got me a cool gift card to the mall, and my son got me an x-box game. It was fun.

I would love to stay up and talk more, but I am dead. I will have some more Chicago stuff for you tomorrow. Some highlights of the trip, etc....

Thank you guys for my party and all the stuff...ya'll are awesome. And thank you Kel and kids for all that you do, and for putting up with me. I'm out......

No comments: