these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

here, there, everywhere....

It was a crazy night. One kid at dance by 6, another at softball by 6:30, pick up from dance by 7:45, and softball 8:00. An English project, math homework, and one little boy that just had to go along.

My wife had parent conferences tonight at her elementary school. I'm not sure how many she had, but those nights are the worst. When I was teaching, the parents you really needed to talk to never showed up for conferences. They knew their kids were jerks, and just didn't want to hear it anymore. I don't think I would have patience for an elementary parent conference and the enabling that can take place there.

Well...I'm looking forward to Ray's message this weekend. I'm realizing how tired I am right now, and in anticipation of the message. I'm going to rest a little.....I'm out...

No comments: