these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rain, rain, sleep away...

Rain, rain, rain.....after months of unbelievably dry weather we are getting drenched. I'm good with that though. I've got this cool hat that I bought in Australia that I get to wear when it rains a lot, plus I sleep like a stinkin' baby during thunderstorms.

I'm a little down right now. I'm not sure what to think about Terrell Owens coming to the Cowboys. Talent and work ethic are unmatched, but the attitude and negative impact on the rest of the team is a concern. However, if there is anyone that can make it a positive it's Bill Parcells. My buddy Ray (Pastor Ray Miranda) and I will have plenty to talk about this season.

Day off tomorrow....nice. I'm gonna go try and catch some rain sleep. I'm out...

No comments: