these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Random Tuesday

Hobosexual-- a person who dresses in thrift clothes by choice, not necessity while growing a beard that covers the entire neck.

Thoughts....

David Blaine is the devil.

I could eat fried shrimp everyday........

Why was "Love Monkey" taken off of the air, but we still have to endure "Skating with Celebrities?"

There's not much better for a late, late dinner than a bowl of Corn Flakes and a huge glass of milk

I just saw a commercial for "24 The Game" for x-box............GREATNESS! I am Jack Bauer.

Who told the guys from "System of a Down" that they were good? They suck!

David Blaine is the devil.

Thanks for your time...I'm out...

No comments: