these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Come Monday....

Grey's Anatomy......WOW!! What a great show....and what a great season finale.

The weekend was great.....DaVinci Code officially rebutted. I'm sure it's a great book, but it's not truth.

So I visited the Dallas Holocaust Museum today with my 8th grade daughter's English class. It was very interesting. We spoke with a holocaust survivor and heard his story. Absolutely incredible! He immigrated here with his mom in 1951 after losing his dad to the nazis in 1942 at Auschwitz. To hear his story of persecution and survival really put some things in perspective. He still plays in a stinkin' soccer league for people 40 and over.......he's 67!!! I highly recommend a visit to the place.

However I don't recommend coming home to a plumber in a 4' freakin' hole in your living room floor which is what I came home too this afternoon. Problem solved though.....for now. Another leak found, and another day needs to be scheduled to complete the job. This will actually be the third time in two months. Good thing is....my plumber is an great guy! Robby Genzel of Genzel Plumbing............yes that's a plug.

My 6th grade daughter had a voice recital tonight. She's great!

I'm out....

No comments: