these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The last Monday...

It was big weekend in the Schmidt house. Dance recital on Friday night (Brooke,of course she was awesome), softball scrimmage Saturday night after church (Ashli, more awesomeness), normal weekend services stuff, all leading into the last week of school.

The last Monday of the school year meant one thing in our house....3rd grade field trip to Ameriquest Field........yeah baby. We had a good time. Toured the Legends of the Game Museum (highly recommend it), clubhouse, dugout, lunch on homerun porch, back by 2:00. Good stuff.

Why does Fuddrucker's skimp you on fries so bad? My daughters had a student council dinner there tonight, so me and the boy ate there too.......they really rip you off on the fries.

My allergies are killin' me. It's one of those eye burnin', nose runnin', sneezin' my head off days. I've got a serious benadryl buzz.

Well, the Mavs are trying to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory right now, so I've got to go try and help pull them through. All I know is that we're only 82 short days away from the first Cowboys game of 2006. How 'bout them Cowboys?!!!!

Here's some pics from a day at the ballpark with my 3rd grade buddies....

I'm out....

No comments: