these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ready to get started...

Summer has begun....

Friday we had a group of about 15 of our students come up to eat lunch. We took them over to The Butcher Shop in Plano for the best Buffalo Burgers around (they're really good). A couple of our high school girls thought that meant hamburgers with buffalo wing sauce on it. They were horrified when we told them it was buffalo meat.....but soon got over their disgust after the first bite. Highly recommend you try it out...

The weekend was great.....Bob did a great job on the sermon.

I am so ready for this summer. I remember a year ago walking in and looking at a blank calendar. Jay and I have planned a lot of stuff for this year, and I'm excited to get it started.

So I spent my Memorial Day cleaning out my garage. It was an all day undertaking, but it is done. So much stuff............I'm not even sure where half of it came from and when we got it. It is in order and everything has it's place. My back is screaming at me...NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Nothing to exciting today.....inlaws came over for dinner. I have a two year old niece that came with them. It's been a long time since we had one that small in our house. I think keeping up with her was harder than cleaning the garage. I'm stinkin' tired.....

I'm out...

No comments: