these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Friday, May 05, 2006

a re-emergence


Please don't hate me because I myspaced. I have decided to make my return to the blog world and to only use myspace to spy on people. Myspace can be a dangerous world and I will continue to monitor my own kids and my students. I ask your forgiveness and will be blogging consistently from here on out.

I'm writing this from the Colorado Springs airport. We've been on staff retreat and were supposed to head out of here yesterday at 11:00 a.m. Didn't happen. Hasn't happened yet. I think the bad luck started when we saw a fox running down the road with a rabbit in his mouth. That seems to be when our luck turned for the worse. It had been a great trip up to that point and the retreat was very productive. It does look like we're going to be heading out around 1:00 this afternoon. I hope that's the case. My senior pastor, Keith, was on a 6:10 a.m. flight this morning that didn't take off until 9:50....the real bad part of that is that they were on the runway with the engines off for an hour. I have no desire to sit on a hot plane, packed full of people, breathing butt-smellin' air for an hour. I am officially sick of airports.

I've made a few friends and had some decent airport soft tacos, but i'm ready to be home. Here are a few pictures from the Garden of the Gods and Pike's Peak.....unbelievable. As Keith said...God was really showing off when he created Colorado.

I'm out




No comments: