these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Real Beat Down.....

Have you ever felt like you just had the crap beat out of you? That's what the last couple of days have been. Allow me to vent...

Our plumbing problems continue to mount. They found two more leaks. That makes 5 so far. I know it's beating the plumber down.....he just wants to be finished with my house. He's a great guy and we are really lucky to have him working on the stuff, but I feel bad that he keeps having to come back to my house. I woke up at 2:15 a.m. Wed. morning and could not go back to sleep. It's just stressing me out big time. The insurance should cover it, but you know how that goes....we'll see. Our adjuster is a great guy and real easy to work with which makes it a little easier.

Then yesterday we take my son to the doctor because of some hearing issues he's been having again and get more news. He has to have a third set of tubes put in his ears and his tonsils taken out on June 14.

Yeah....lot's of fun right now. Vacations, anniversaries, and the home improvements we actually planned to do are looking pretty bleak right now.

On an up note....the merge was great last night. Our junior high kids are really growing and learning what worship and commitment to Christ looks like on a daily basis. Jay was out sick last night, so I got to teach the jr. high kids for the first time in a long time and loved it. They're great kids.

Well......I feel better. Thanks for letting me get that out. We'll see what happens today....if you have time in your schedule you can come over and kick my dog or something.

I'm out.....

No comments: