these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

soap box...

You know those times when you hear some little tidbit of info that just gets right up under your skin and just bugs the crap out of you? I'm dealing with some issues right now that are just bugging me. I understand that personal opinions differ and I do respect that, but there are some things I just don't see. It just seems that common sense, at times, escapes us. And believe me, I am not excluding myself from that phenomenon.

I remember as a kid sitting in church writing notes on the envelopes, talking, whatever and then looking up only to see that my mom had left the choir loft. My head was immediately on a swivel trying to find which direction she was coming from to put a stop to my non-sense. She did not depend on the youth pastor, or any other adult to take the initiative in teaching her son how to act in church. Now, if someone did take on that responsibility they would've had her full support, and things would have been much worse on me because someone else noticed what an idiot I was, and had to call me down. It only happened a couple of times. Oh well, that's a soap box I'll stay off of for now.

American Idol finals and the Academy of Country Music Awards all on the same night. I feel like singin' a little George Strait, how 'bout you Harper?

Here are a couple of pics from my daughters dance recital.....she's the one that's awesome!

I'm out..

1 comment:

seetosee1026 said...

Last nfl new season, we sell all the latest team jerseys, Cheap nfl jerseys 2013, wholesalers and retailers need to have access to our website to order, we will do our best to serve you.our Shopping webs is www.nflnewjerseys2013.com