these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A man trip....


There's nothing like a quick, one day trip to Houston to start your week off with an oh crap. I grew up in the place, but was obviously immune to the stinch and gunk that covers everything down there, including your lungs. The redeeming side of this trip was that my son went with me (yes I let him skip two days of school)....he made a 100 on his TAKS so there.... and I went to help my mom move some stuff. She's getting re-married this summer and she's trying to get ready. Beaux and I had a good trip...a few stops here and there and good man stuff.

I haven't been in the office in 10 days so I'll be playing catch up tomorrow for sure. Lots of stuff to get ready for the summer and only a few weeks left of school. For now, I'm turning in.......

Here are some pictures of the man trip to Houston......I'm out...

No comments: