these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Random early Wednesday...

I know it's early Wed. morning, but it was a long day yesterday, and I didn't get around to writing anything yesterday.

Here are some thoughts....

Why am I up right now?

Watching SportsCenter and all of their NBA highlights makes me realize something......I miss football season.

What's a nuget and why is it in candy bars?

Is there anything that you cannot find at Walmart?

I just saw a commercial for a reality show on ESPN that follows a New York high school basketball phenom on his "difficult journey" to declaring for the NBA draft..........WHAT?

Right after that Walker Texas Ranger did a commercial for a home gym........he needs to "go Walker" on his plastic surgeon....WOW...

Well...I'm going to the gym now. A lot of my friends workout at night. I just can't do that. It helps me get going for the day when I workout in the mornings. Plus, I just saw Peter from the Brady Bunch on an AbLounge commercial and if he can do it, so can I.

I'm out....

No comments: