these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Your my boy Runks...

My boy Runks brought it home tonight at Footnote Dallas. His message on being made right in God's eyes, and standing before Him as a righteous person was awesome! I likes me some Runks.

Tomorrow is going to be a looooooong day. 9-5 training on the new computer system at the church. It is much needed, but it is one continuous meeting...all day.

I've got to go watch the ice dancing highlights from last night again..........stinkin' hilarious! Here are some pictures of the carnage. The Canadian crash was the best (bottom).

Tomorrow is Random Tuesday, but right now I'm trying to figure out why my boy is sleeping in his jeans that he wore all day today. I'm out....

No comments: