these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

WUWE

I leave work today and it's 80 degrees.....I drive to Arlington, stay 'til 9ish, walk out of the building and it's 40.....what the crap is that about?

I'm hanging out with my friends at First Baptist Arlington this weekend. It's their Wake Up Weekend (WUWE), and they've asked me to preach it, and asked Envoy to lead the worship. We did this weekend with them last year and they are a great group. Curt Grice, the youth pastor there, is one of my favorite hangs. He's probably a little higher than Scott Harper on my list of hangs. His wife Kim is awesome. I'd say Curt out punted his coverage when he married her.

Anyway, their theme this weekend is "punk'd," and I'm really excited about the whole thing. I hung out with them tonight for the kick-off party and it was great. We'll start tomorrow night and go through Sunday morning.

On that note...I've got to make sure I've got clothes for the weekend. I'm out...

No comments: