these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Ready for Monday...

Monday morning......when I was teaching these were the hardest. Now...it's my day off and I love it.

What a great weekend. I had the opportunity to spend it with First Baptist Church Arlington, TX. It was their student ministry's Wake-Up Weekend. This is the second year I've had the chance to help out with this weekend. It was so much fun, and I really enjoy hanging out with that group. We got to worship together, talk about the different ways that Satan tries to "punk" us, how to identify God's truths and desire for our lives, and how to apply those things to our lives. They're just a great group of students with incredible adult leadership. Curt, thank you for inviting me to be with you guys again, and I look forward to the next time we're together.

I watched some Olympic action last night. I've never laughed so hard as I did watching ice dancing. There were more crashes than you see in a NASCAR race. It was great. If you didn't see it, watch the highlights.....greatness.

As part of my day off...I get to go grocery shopping. In order to do that well, I need to go eat breakfast or I will buy all kinds of stuff. I cannot be hungry when I go grocery shopping. It's just not a good scene.

Here are a few pictures from WUWE.....I'm out....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey doug,

thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. if you come back in july me and another girl will be the ones that work up in the gym while yall are there. that would be sweet. once again thanks a lot

Doug Schmidt said...

hey carrie mae...
we'll be there in july so we can all have some fun then. ya'll were awesome this weekend and I look forward to hangin' out with ya'll again soon.