these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Monday, February 27, 2006

A Real Moment....

Check this out....
















Oh yeah.....that's me and Mac Powell of Third Day. WHAT? When I left Dallas I told my wife that I was getting my picture taken with Mac Powell. Today...Jay and I are leaving the building walking to our car, and there he is coming down the sidewalk right towards us. WHAT? I just went....OH MY GOSH! Jay started laughing at me, and I think Mac was a bit scared. I just said can I get my picture taken with you? He obliged, and then let us interview him on video to bring back to our students. AWESOME!!! This my friends......is a moment!

The Third Day show tonight was great, as was the conference. We met some friends from a Menanite church in Kansas. We had dinner with them and hung out for a while. We were late getting back to the church from dinner for the concert, but managed to talk our way down to the 10th row and had a blast.

One last question....why did Travis choose Sara? And did I mention I got my picture taken with Mac Powell? I'm out..........

No comments: